Minster Law York Contact

First and foremost, it may be helpful to contact the person or team working on your case to discuss your concerns, and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. This will be intensified accordingly to resolve the issues raised. ⚠ Report abuse To notify the Law Society of any inappropriate or offensive content posted on Find a Lawyer, please visit our Contact Us page. If you have any questions or wish to lodge a complaint about how we have processed your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: You may have a direct contact number or email address for your file editor. You should check your previous communication with us to see if you can contact them directly. If not, our general customer service lines should be able to help you. If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact him. You can contact us by phone or e-mail. Direct contact information for your complaint team is available at: If the issue is not resolved or persists, the issue will be escalated to our Customer Relations team. If you wish to file a complaint, you may do so in writing, by email, by telephone or via our website. Please direct all correspondence to the attention of the Client Relations team at Minster Law, Kingfisher House, Peel Avenue, Wakefield, WF2 7UA. You can also call our customer relations team on 01904 663755 or email us at complaints@minsterlaw.co.uk. Please include your reference number in all correspondence.

Or you can email us data.protection@minsterlaw.co.uk law firm uses case managers to set up personal care support programs. If at any time you are not satisfied with our response or if you believe that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner`s Office (www.ico.org.uk). We are here to guide you through a process that can sometimes be confusing and difficult to understand. If you would like to talk to us about something specific, please contact us. You, a friend, family member or colleague need specialized legal support. What`s next? Visit our Help and Advice Centre to learn more about your claims journey with us. Complaints of any kind are taken very seriously by Minster Law. We consider a complaint to be any expression of dissatisfaction that has caused potential hardship, inconvenience or financial loss. This includes any allegation that an individual has failed to meet his or her obligations with respect to the equality and diversity policy of the Ministry of Ministers Act.

Once your complaint is received, you will receive a written confirmation within 3 business days to acknowledge receipt and inform you of our next steps. A member of the customer relations team will investigate your complaint. We aim to provide you with a complete response within 14 business days, but in the event that further investigations beyond this period are required, we will promptly notify you. Our investigations may include, but are not limited to, reviewing your file and discussing with staff involved in the matter. Contact Solicitor is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our conduct. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money, or unfair treatment based on your age, disability, or other trait. You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority. For a downloadable copy of our complaints procedure, please click here. Please have your reference number handy when you call us. The lines are open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Please let us know the purpose of your request and briefly explain the assistance you need. Enter your name and email address, and then click Send Request. A copy of your application will also be sent to the Law Society for monitoring. You may receive fraudulent calls from fraudsters posing as Minster Law. We have put together some tips to protect your data Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the lawyer will check whether you have first tried to resolve your complaint with us.